Interior Design Expertise
The LMN interiors group provides full service interior design for both LMN’s architectural projects and independent clients. We strive to translate the client’s goals and objectives into interior environments that enrich the user experience and overall culture of the organization. Our research-based, exploratory process embraces the tangible qualities of space, form, materiality and the natural environment as essential considerations in development of integrated design solutions.
Our interiors work is very diverse, encompassing major civic projects; corporate headquarters; office buildings (public spaces and tenant workplaces); high-rise residential; and a wide range of education and community facilities. In order to successfully achieve the client’s goals established at the outset, our approach focuses on consistent application of the following basic principles:
• Work as a collaborative team with the client group, other design consultants and the contractor.
• Engage the spirit and culture of the organization as an integrated part of the employee and customer experience.
• Understand the operational issues of the workplace to develop solutions that maximize efficiency and improve productivity.
• Integrate appropriate sustainability strategies including the adoption of LEED principles.
• Optimize utilization of the building envelope and the layout of program elements to maximize spatial efficiency while providing flexibility for the future.
Seattle, Washington 98104
T 206 682 3460
F 206 343 9388
Your browser does not meet the requirements of the site.